Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hamptons Home Living = I'm moving in


The 'Living Room' at Hamptons Home Living - I'm ready to move in.

Step inside the glossy black trimmed doorway of the gorgeous new Hamptons Home Living on Latrobe Terrace at Paddington in Brisbane and guaranteed you will never want to leave.  The divine new store is like walking into a warm, cosy home with distinct living, dining and bedroom areas featuring the finest furniture, linens, tableware, homewares, lighting, books and decorative pieces. 

Gorgeousness as far as the eye can see.
Super stylish and gorgeous owner Tania Bailey and her award winning restaurateur husband Luke Stringer have created something truly special in the Brisbane homewares and cafe scene.  If the food at the opening night on Monday is any indication of what's to come when the cafe is fully functioning in the next few weeks, then you are in for a sublime experience.  I could seriously taste the ocean in the Oysters!  The cafe is currently open for superior coffee and delicious sweet delicacies and will be open for Breakfast and Lunch in the next few weeks.

Luke and Tania are amazing hosts and it was a wonderful evening of laughter spent with some fabulous friends including Judy from Verandah House, Carla from Habitat Baby and I was so thrilled to finally meet the delightfully talented Kerri from Driftwood Interiors.

Look, the locals have already discovered this little treasure! 
The cafe is toward the back and the view from the verandah is beautiful, serene and feels like you are far from the city hustle and bustle.
I popped back into my new favourite haunt this morning to drop off some more 'emergency supplies' aka stock because it's been flying off the shelves and well I had to stop and have a coffee and a to die for chocolate biscuit based cheesecake with my friend Carla from Habitat Baby.   Oh and I did manage to accidentally purchase a couple of adorable books - charged to the business of course - necessary for well...ME. I will show you them tomorrow - too dark for photos tonight.

Tea on the back balcony - bliss.
I almost had to be peeled from the front doorway and I believe I was heard saying 'don't make me leave' as I was heading back to the office this morning.  My visit to Hamptons Home Living kept me uplifted and smiling all day, this is a place to lose yourself, rejuvenate, relax and you will truly feel like it is your home.

Do yourself a favour and meander up to 180 Latrobe Terrace asap and say hi to Tania and Luke, they will welcome you with open arms.  Maybe I'll see you there!

Keren
xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't you lovely? So nice to finally meet in person! The shop is to die for, and I can't wait to go back again. And it's no wonder your gorgeous wares are walking out the door - I have my eye on quite a few myself! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming place! I need to come visit Australia. Your order was shipped yesterday, Keren! Have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri it was so great to meet you - we really must organise a little Brisbane bloggers get together! Let's do that.

    Anne - oh please please come visit, we would love that! Of course it would be all 'business' because we all own your prints hehehe. So excited about my new purchase, can't wait until it arrives to add to the collection.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like my kind of shop! thanks for stopping by my blog!
    cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just had to giggle. I am a big fan of accidentally purchasing great finds.

    ReplyDelete