Wednesday, September 12, 2012

we'll always have Paris...

Image Paris Perfect
I love Paris.  I've been lucky enough to visit twice and lose myself in this enchanting city.  I even celebrated a magical Christmas there one year with my very dear family friends.  We skipped arm in arm down the Champs Elysees on Christmas Day after Mass at Notre Dame and lunch on La Rive Gauche, I'll never forget it, ever.

Like many people, I'll always have a special place in my heart for Paris and I often close my eyes and dream of going back.

Imagine living in or staying in one of these beauties...

Image My Paris Apartment
Image Chictip.com
Image Elle Decor

Dreamy breakfast on a Parisian balcony www.parisperfect.com

I dream of flinging open windows and peeking over the rooftops of Paris.

Image My Paris Visit
Parisian home of Lee Radzawill via brunchatsaks.blogspot.com
My Parisian apartment must have a pretty flower window box.
Until I am able to return I'll just close my eyes and dream of beautiful, wonderful Paris.

www.europeinsideout.com

Have a colour filled day!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you, Keren. It's been 10 years since I was back and I long for another visit.
    Hope you're enjoying the weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete